Saturday, May 1, 2010

Good-Bye Eclipse ReShoot Cast *Updated*

Stephenie Meyer left earlier today.

Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart also left today. Taylor and Rob to L.A. and Kristen later in the evening to NYC.

I wasn't at airport but I am sure there will be photos to surface soon and I will add them to this post. I added photos below.

Good-bye Eclipse Cast - Hope you were able to complete everything you needed to.

Here are photos from JJ of Taylor and Rob arriving back at LAX today.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

[Via RPL]

**Edit - Photos of Rob & Taylor arriving in L.A. Here.

*Updated with Photos via TwiFans*

1 comment:

bsmurphy2 said...

looked at the "leaving Vancouver" photos and the "arriving in LA" photos and Rob looks SOOO sad!!! His wole demeanor broke my heart. Hope all is well and he was just tired......