Saturday, May 1, 2010

Eclipse Re-Shoots Day #3 - Set Report

Sorry for delay.

Yesterday I was out during the day with my best girlfriend for lunch and then last night my best guy friend had his birthday dinner so we were out for great food and lot's of delicious maritni's.

Busy Day!

Here is the set report for Friday April 30, 2010.

It was another early morning for Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart. Robert Pattinson was also on set to film his first day.

They were in studio once again and now that they have wrapped, I can tell you it was an older, smaller studio in Burnaby BC that was not used for New Moon or Eclipse, both which required longer usage and larger space in the main studios.

They hammered out several scenes (I don't knwo specifics but will try to find out for Monday) but I DO know that many included close-up's of Bella Swan, whose hair apparently looks far better.

YAY!

I did not go to the studio at all, but fans who were there reported that there was very little to see except police, paparazzi and autograph hounds milling about.

One fan did see someone in an Eclipse sweater Thursday, but said that was about the most exciting thing happening. Another talked to crew who seemed exhausted. The film industry is quite demanding and often requires long hours doing the same thing over and over again so this isn't surprising to me.

After a long day filming they reportedly arrived back at the hotel close to 11pm. All 3 of the stars in separate vehicles. This is the same as previous films, where they all had their own vehicle and their own driver for work transportation.

Stephenie Meyer was spotted arriving at the hotel last night also and I assume she was on set during the day.

It is unknown why she was in town for sure, my guess was to observe re-shoots and see how things were coming along... or perhaps to meet and deal with any possible reported drama from Thursday filming?

For all I know she was in town for some shopping but whatever the reason, I love Stephenie and am glad she is "hands on" with the saga and has been named producer for Breaking Dawn.

That's all from me. Studio filming never leaves me with much of a report, but I share whatever I can :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I will have a few other updates over the weekend on regular Twilight News and hope to have some specifics Monday or Tuesday on re-shoot scenes (If possible)

Thanks for reading,
Mandy

2 comments:

lallieb said...

Mandy, thanks for these updates. Very interesting. Withholding judgement, but why would SM be there? Something not sitting right about this, although SM input not necessarily a good thing or required to make a good film.

wig4usc said...

I would have loved to see SM take a crack at a screenplay rather than have MR again. I'm not impressed with her adaptations.