Saturday, September 11, 2010

Twifans and Stephenie Myer - another post

I love that we get weekly posts from all the fan sites that got to meet with SM in June.. here is another one from Twifans.

Twifans.com ask Stephenie Meyer about the Official Twilight Guide by twifans

Transcript
Alison: And the real question was......is there any word on the official Twilight guide?

TST: Now that “Bree” (the book “The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner”) is out, and it’s out of there…

SM: Oh, I know…

Alison: Please tell us, it's not like Midnight Sun, like you’re not doing it?

SM: Oh no, no, it's continuing. It just…it keeps evolving. So then we have to catch up… I don't know. I hope that when it comes out, it's amazing. Because it seems like a lot of effort has been put into it at this point. And it is kind of evolving, and "let's do this, no let's do this". It's going to have a lot of great information, and it’s really cool. I think my favorites are the genealogy charts for the Quileutes. They are beautiful....they're lovely.

TST: We want to know when it's going to be done. That's what everyone wants to know. They're like "I've pre-ordered it!"

SM: Now it's like, okay, do I have to go back and add some Bree stuff now too? I guess I kinda do.

Alison: It's almost like you have to wait until everything is (inaudible) ya know? Like a family scrapbook. You just keep adding all the....

SM: Well, there's a lot of people involved and then collating all this information and putting it all together. It's a lot of.....it's interesting, because there have been some guides put out that have SO much misinformation, they are dead wrong; I think you can figure out from the books, they’re dead wrong! So it's my mission that this has everything correct. Which would be great. Hopefully, not forever.....to go on it, we'll see. You know....movies interrupt things a lot. Movies are a time-sucker!



Read More at TwiFans.

No comments: