Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Upcoming Movies I want to see.. Fall 2010

There are so many amazing movies coming out... Some will be in theatres soon, others I am wishing I could see at one of the many Film Festivals coming up... oh to win the lotto and be able to travel...

Anyhow, here are some movies I look forward to seeing, it is by no means an extensive list just the ones on my mind right now...

September 10 -

The Romantics:
Seven close friends reunite for the wedding of two of their friends. Problems arise because the bride and the maid of honor have had a long rivalry over the groom.
Starring: Katie Holmes, Anna Paquin, Josh Duhamel.

This looks awesome, I am anxious to see Katie again and Sookie too ;)




September 17-
The Town:
As he plans his next job, a longtime thief tries to balance his feelings for a bank manager connected to one of his earlier heists, as well as the FBI agent looking to bring him and his crew down.
Starring: Jon Hamm, Blake Lively, Ben Affleck, Jeremy Renner

This just looks good - - I love the concept.



Easy A:
A clean-cut high school student relies on the school's rumor mill to advance her social and financial standing

this just looks like my kind of funny cute movie.. can't wait!



October 1 -
Chain Letter:
A maniac murders teens when they refuse to forward chain mail.

Finally this movie is coming out... I love Nikki Reed so I am excited to see this movie. Plus, thriller/horrors rock my world so this is a double win.



Let Me In:
A bullied young boy befriends a young female vampire who lives in secrecy with her guardian.

This looks creepy but good. A remake of an already pretty great film - could go either way.



The Social Network.
A story about the founders of the social-networking website, Facebook.

This just seems super cool... I wish they did one about TOM, the dude from myspace... ha ha.



Oct 8 -
Stone:
A convicted arsonist looks to manipulate a parole officer into a plan to secure his parole by placing his beautiful wife in the lawman's path.
Starring: Milla Jovovich, Robert De Niro, Edward Norton

I think this will be awesome DeNiro and Norton = win!



Oct 22 -
Paranormal 2.

So I JUST saw the first one last week and thought it was pretty lame compared to what people made it out to be. Maybe it was scarier in theatres, maybe if it was based on actual events it would scare me but it wasn't and it isn't so it was just a waste of time... that being said I will watch 2nd one... though probably not until it's on free demand of my PVR like I did with the first ha ha - Katie is back so we will see what possibly could happen ha!



Oct 29 -
Saw 7 (3D):

I actually would like to have a SAW marathon the weekend after Halloween (I am wayyy too busy in October) and then go see this. I love horror movies and I love them in 3D (My Bloody Valentine) - - - Don't judge me, it's just that I like to be scared and things flying at you in 3D is awesome!



Nov 5 -
Welcome to the Riley's:

So psyched to see this movie. Kristen Stewart is in it and she looks like she did an amazing job.. I may actually get to see this movie sooner than Nov 5 which would kick - ass but I will deffo do a review regardless of when I see it.



127 Hours:
A mountain climber becomes trapped under a boulder while canyoneering alone near Moab, Utah and resorts to desperate measures in order to survive.

I love Franco and this looks like a good flick plus it is based on true events which I love *ahem NOT Paranormal Activity*



Nov 19 -
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:

No words needed




Dec 1 -
Black Swan:
This is another one I hope to see early but otherwise in December. It looks amazing, Natalie Portman rules!



Dec 26 -
Blue Valentine.
Another one I hope to see at a film festival before December. I love Ryan Gosling and even Michelle Williams.

This is a horrible quality video but it's all I could find



Cold Fish:
Directed by Shion Sono (Love Exposure) COuld be VERY interesting...



I saw the devil:
A secret agent tracks a serial killer who murdered his fiancée.

My Korean friends recommend this one - looks awesome!



A Horrible Way to Die:
An escaped murderer is in pursuit of his ex-girlfriend, who has fled to start a new life in a small town



Dec 10 -
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader :
Lucy and Edmund Pevensie return to Narnia with their cousin Eustace where they meet up with Prince Caspian for a trip across the sea aboard the royal ship The Dawn Treader. Along the way they encounter dragons, dwarves, merfolk, and a band of lost warriors before reaching the edge of the world.

See trailer here.

This movie was put on hold and almost cancelled a few times.. I am a huge fan of the series, in fact along with Twilight and Harry Potter and Percy Jackson, I'd love to see this entire Narnia series made ... as well as Wrinkle in Time, why hasn't anyone picked that up?

Anyhow, I need sleep - that's just a list of movies I have been thinking about lately... I really wish I could go to TIFF to see a few but it's just not happening this year, though I shall try for other Film Festivals this year...

Comments? Thoughts? Any movies you share an interest in seeing? Any you can't believe I am interested in seeing?

Share in the comments Below...

No comments: