Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty?

I am shocked that Casey Anthony was found not guilty, however, after my initial shock and anger faded, I began to approach it logically.

If I was a juror, having seen all the evidence given, I do not know if I could convict Casey Anthony to death. I feel like there is more to the story we do not know and I pray that now she has been found Not Guilty, she will come clean with the truth of what happened. I am certain she had a part in the death of her child, but the charges were steep and it is very difficult to convince people "without a reasonable doubt" and as guilty as I think she is of being a bad mother, making poor decisions and causing her beautiful little girls death.... I can not 100% say she should be put to death because she murdered her little girl.

I think she is guilty, I think she should be imprisoned, I hate her, I have no respect for her or anything she has done, but I can't be 100% convinced she was the sole murderer of her daughter and should be put to death.

To be honest, if it was not the death penalty I would have an easier time convicting her.... but luckily I was not a juror....

My heart goes to Baby Caylee who is in a better place now, away from her crazy mother and deranged family.

My heart cries when I think of the whole situation and I am glad it is "over" for now... I only hope Casey doesn't profit like I fear she will from this whole ordeal!

She is as innocent as OJ Simpson - - sad!

No comments: