Friday, August 5, 2011

Big Brother Question of the Day

I like to ask random questions to Big Brother fans in superpass chat and on twitter #bb13

Today's Question:

If you were on #cbsbigbrother what would you want in your HOH Basket? #bb13

Feel free to leave a comment or tweet me @mandysmind and I will add some of the responses below the cut..

More...

My Answer:
Cashews, Bourin Cheese Ball with crackers, pickles, poutine fixings, chocolate covered almonds or almond M&mM's, All-Dressed Chips, Guacamole and Tortilla Chips, Oreos, SOBE Mango/Melon, Starbucks Vanilla Frappe Bottles, Powerade Strawberry Lemonade, Coconut Lime Verbena lotion, Black Eyed Peas CD (mosto f my other music would make me cry or sad)

I am sure there is a lot more, I may add as I think of them so forgive my lengthy list should it appear ;)

@jaimetemple wrote:
pocket edward, red vines, poutine, grape gatorade, chips & Salsa, oatmeal cream pies, ipod.

@vampybritt wrote:
ear plugs so I can tune out the annoying rants and cried when I've had enough of it.

@JayDavison wrote:
I would have a Starbucks Venti Earl Grey Tea Latte, Lays Salt & Vinegar chips and Swiss Milk Chocolate Nonpareils.

**More Later**

No comments: