Wednesday, August 3, 2011

SYTYCD Canada Results - then there were 14

Tonight's episode shocked me horribly.

My #1 routine from last night ended up not only in the bottom 3, but were the two couples sent home!

I can#t believe they got into the Bottom 3, however, given one of their solo's I knew they would be going home.

Here is how the show went:
Melissa & Christian - safe
Denitsa & Joey - not safe
JP & Geisha - safe (I was shocked!)
Jordan & Shane - now safe (I was shocked!)
Carlena & Adam - safe
Francois & Lindsey - safe
Shelaina & Kevin - not safe (I was shocked!)
Yulia & Matt -safe (I was shocked!)

These voting results had be absolutely stunned!

Onto the solos:

GALS:

Denitsa - "These Boots were made for walking" - Nancy Sinatra

She did well. It was her style, which she excels at, but I have yet to see much else outside of this that wow's me.

Jordan - "Gorecki" - Lamb

Stunning, beautiful, if she was sent home for this solo, or this week, I think I actually may have stopped watching!

Shelaina -

Her solo was pretty weak. While I DO NOT think she should have been in the Bottom 3, based on solo's alone, her was the weakest. Which is too bad because she is one of my favourites this season and was my favuorite routine last night!

GUYS:

Joey -

Amazing, he is so beautiful to watch.

Shane -

Another fantastic solo

Kevin -

another great solo, all the men were fabulous.

Results:
Shelaina and Kevin were sent home, in what I think is a complete upset!



What do you think? I am still surprised! I hopepeople start voting, I mean Jordan in bottom three? With that amazing routine last night? Shelaina and Kevin? really?

Comment Below - Please, I am dying for others thoughts on this!!!

Oh and sorry for lack of music, I was really in shock and focused on the solo's not the songs tonigt, my apologies!

No comments: