Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bobby Long Vancouver Show July 4, 2010

Bobby Long returns to Vancouver!

Sunday July 4, 2010
Backstage Lounge
1585 Johnston Street
Granville Island, Vancouver BC

Get Tickets Now

Thanks to everyone who entered - Here are your winners:

I plugged all commenters and tweeters into draw then used to choose winners..... and here they are...

1 Grand Prize Pack:
Winner: @steeners41

-Autographed Dangerous Summer Tour CD
-Dirty Pond Songs CD
-Live at Arlene's Grocery CD
-Bobby Long (bird Logo, Light Blue, Size Large) Hoodie

Second place prize pack:
Winner: @Canucklehead07

-Live at Arlene's Grocery CD
-Dirty Pond Songs CD

Third place prize packs:
-@teletoast - Dirty Pond Songs cd
-@kpaige4 - Dirty Pond Songs cd

Winners - Let me know if you won't be at the Bobby Long Show July 4 in Vancouver and we will make other arrangements or re-draw

I just entered to win @BobbyLongNews Prize Pack @mandysmind See Bobby Long July 4 in Vancouver #BLVAN


canucklehead07 said...

YES, PLEASE! Me, me, me! =P

Jessie said...

No me!!!! Please, please, please :D

dashduke said...

oooOOOo pretty! I'd like to win something Bobby Long related! He rocks, and you do too for doing this!

Lea said...

Pick me Pick me! Bobby Long rules - cute and talented, what a great combo!

@locheneileen said...

I missed seeing him in Houston or Austin due to a illness in the family, hope he comes this way again. Would love any of the prize packages, love his music.

kpaige4 said...

I love Bobby! I could listen to him sing all day everyday!

Shannon said...

I want one! Please?

Anonymous said...

Great contest! I also tweeted @mariab76

Katherine said...

Oooh yes! I missed seeing him in London, UK (and I was there a LONG time) ... but now I've moved back to Vancouver. It'd be great to see him on this side of the pond :) Have also tweeted (@KatherineChu)

lisajsienna said...

Is it me, or does he look A LOT like Jackson in this profile pic??!!!

silargu said...

Hey, do you happen to own bigger versions of the album covers posted on this post?
Thanks in advance.