It's that time again, well, it's always that time I just blog about it whenever I want.
Justin is a dink. I am pissed all the Canadian men were douches. ALso regarding next week, it is my understanding that this isn't as douchey as Justin but more just bad timing... I won't say anymore... My top three would have been Frank, Roberto, Chris.... I personally would choose Chris... who will Ali choose? We will see in time.
I am so glad Liz went home omg she was horrible!
Last Comic Standing
Loving semi-finals we get more time with each comic and they are all fairly good no more major duds.
I am excited for this week. I also am excited that Mia MIchaels will be choreographing in upcoming weeks. I was shocked that Travis Wall's "Jazz" was called to "Contemporary" I am not a dancing specialist but wtf? LOoving some of the new choreographers and really excited about certain pairings. I was sad to see CHristina go home but also surprised because now we have 6 boys and 3 girls and since they are paired up with an all-star and now al-stars sit out because there aren't enough contestents, how will it work when they run out of one gender?
Last weeks thoughts:
1. Ashley/Mark’s Travis Wall not-so-jazz (in your face, jidges!) to Annie Lennox’s “Wonderful” – I really loved. I love Mark and I love Travis and AShley did well.
2. Adechike/Allison’s contemporary to D.H.T. ft. Edmee’s “Listen to Your Heart” - didn't stand out but was very well done.
3. Jose/Kathryn’s Bollywood to “Marjaani Marjaani Kasame” – from Billu Barber - OMG Jose was so off (as the judges said) but was pure entertainment anyways!
4. Alex/Lauren’s Broadway to Sylvestor “Summertime” – fun
5. Melinda/Ade’s contemporary to Skunk Anasie’s “Squander” – LOVED
6. Cristina/Pasha’s paso doble to James Dooley’s “Ira Deorum/Sanctus” – I liked but obviously it wasdn't enough since Cristina went home.
7. Kent/Courtney’s jazz to Amy Winehouse’s “Amy Amy Amy” – LOVED LOVED LOVED I love Courtney and Kent is so lovable ha ha hilarious.
8. Robert/Anya’s Argentine tango to Bond Quartet’s “Libertango” – well done.
9. Lauren/Dominic’s hip-hop to Beyonce’s “If I Were a Boy” – very moving, the story behind it was awesome and the choreographer was great.
10. Billy/Comfort’s krump to Tha J-Squad’s “So U Think U Can Krump” - THis was funny, I really did think Billy got krump well but ya he was obviously wayyyy out of his element.
Coming soon and I am excited
Starts soon and I am so excited but as I blogged earlier, super surprised on the lack of promotion compared to past years.
Two hours last week was great, loved seeing Chef Ramsey's wife and mother taste testing. Was thouroughly annoyed and happy with the two that went home, honestly noone is standing out too much right now... a few more weeks and I hope to have a fave.