Thursday, August 12, 2010

100 Day Countdown to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

I am still adjusting to Emma Waston's short pixie hair... She pulls it off well, but I am still in shock...

kind of like my shock everytime I see my daughter's hair.

She cut off 13 inches to donate to Locks of Love... so now my 7 year old's long blonde flowing hair, is a short, inverted bob!

Totally cute and for an amazing cause [I am still impressed my little girl wanted to donate] but it takes time to adjust right?

But I digress... Harry Potter opens in 100 days...

s until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 1)It seems so close, yet so far...

Who is excited?

What is sooner than that is the Harry Potter Exhibition in Seattle, which I plan to attend.... I've heard great reviews from people who went in Toronto.

Here is Emma Watson....

More...

No comments: