Friday, August 13, 2010

Yes Rob is in Montreal

Yes he is there visiting Kristen Stewart and Tom Sturridge, there was no doubt he would be but here are the photos to prove it.... Hope the three get some free time to enjoy the summer and the city!

Here are the photos from "On the Road" set

:

Here is the most "intimate" photo which will have fand excited I am sure, admitedly, it is adorable!

imagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.com

I hate that they all smoke, it is gross eh?

Otherwise, cute set photos!

[Source]

2 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

the smoking is nasty. Kristen looks so young here.

wig4usc said...

I don't like the smoking either, but they are cute and I do like that one picture, especially! I also hope they have some fun without being followed and stalked!