Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kristen Stewart Admits it...

Following up on on the story of Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders Kristen has responded.



Kristen Stewart has issued a statement:

"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

Read whole Story here


Rupert also addressed the issue:

Rupert scrambling to save his family and movie career issued the following statement: “I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family.” The cheater added, “My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together.”


So.... it's officially true... and if anyone believes it was a one time deal last week, well I think they are idiots... this was obviously brewing before, probably during filming.... incredible!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so disappointed.. Rob deserves so much better..

Unknown said...

What a crummy day.. Rob: My daughter is in need of a guitar teacher.. come up to Oregon and hang out and get away!

Twired Jen said...

Ok is it just me, or does it seem very UNLIKE Kristen to issue a public apology. She's never even admitted to their relationship...so I find it difficult to believe that she'd so easily apologize to him via People Mag. Thoughts?

Roachcall said...

I totally agree with she never once said she is dating Rob may have implyed but for this statement to flat out say what it did it is so out of charater.