Sunday, May 24, 2009

April 29, 2009 Gossip

I get tons of info about whats going on - I don'tpost the news on Twilight like the fan sites do - I am more about personal experiences and whats going on - - - but sometimes, lately especially there has been some awesome stuff I just have to post and comment on :)

So first - Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Make People 100 Most Beautiful List Zac Efron, Nick and Joe Jonas, Taylor Swift also make the list for 2009.


See full Story Here



It probably comes as no surprise to Twilighters everywhere that the movie's stars, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, made People's annual 100 Most Beautiful List.



"I don't get it," Pattinson said about his newly minted status as a heartthrob. "It's funny, you look the same for years, and no one ever mentions it. Then suddenly it's a big deal."

Pattinson and Stewart weren't the only teen idols who made the list, which also includes Nick and Joe Jonas, Channing Tatum and "17 Again" star Zac Efron, who revealed his secret to staying beautiful: "Backpacking, hiking, surfing, swimming, playing tennis — things that get you active and are also fun."

Other Beautiful People of 2009 include Barack and Michelle Obama, Keke Palmer, Hugh Jackman, Angelina Jolie, Dev Patel, Tina Fey, Rashida Jones and the ladies of "90210."





OK CAN I JUST SAY - - -

Channing Tatum is *NOT* a "TEEN IDOL" he was born in 1980 and is nearing 30!!! *but fricking hottest thang on that list IMHO*

Also - how funny is it to have like Michelle Obama and Kristen Stewart on the same list.... I don't know - I think this is an issue of People I just may purchase LOL



--------------------------------------------------------------
Taylor and another woman.... *ahem* GIRL!?!?!?

"Sunday he and his dad hooked up for a friendly lunch with a girl he used to work with back in the Nickelodeon days. Vancouver is a major production hotspot right now!"

OF COURSE Every chick Taylor walks around with is his "girlfriend" despite him saying he was single - - to be fair - ET did that interview over 2 weeks ago - so - he could indeed be "un-single" again but it ain't with this girl - this looks strictly platonic... and again I saw - who cares if he has a gf... let him live people!!!




----------------------------------------------------------------


"Ryan Gosling is sharing the cover of OK! Magazine this week with Robert Pattinson and John Mayer: Love, lust, lies. On the prowl with Hollywood’s hottest hunks."



Gotta Say ... I <3 Ryan Gosling also.... he is on my top list of stars "I'd Do" and he is Canadian which earns him bonus points in my book :) (Just Saying!) I also used to crush on John Mayer - but it is def. more his "way" if ya get what I am saying? (MY bodies a wonderland? what? ok rawr!) ha ha ha

---------------------------------------------------------------

And even the hesitant, critics have hope for New Moon (as if we need to know that - us fans alone will sky rocket the movie into top film - i just FEEL IT - - - Especially when I plan to watch it 3-4 times the first day HA HA HA HA)



Last year's film adaptation of Twilight was a bit of a critical disappointment despite being a box office hit. The faithful flocked to theaters, but some folks new to the story left wondering what all the hype is about. I'm hoping the next movie in this saga, New Moon, will be an improvement over the first one when it hits theaters later this year. While I'm sure it'll be huge no matter what, I'd rather it be good! And already, there's some evidence that might be the case. I see some signs that this movie could be a leap beyond the first one both in quality and in entertainment. Here are five of the biggest.

Full story See article here)

Here are the reasons:


  • A Freer Adaptation of the Book-
    Some of you were confused by the casting of the young fellow pictured here as one of the Volturi, who seem older in the book. But that's just the kind of decision-making that gives me hope. Fans are going to show up no matter what, so I don't think it's imperative that New Moon be as literal an adaptation as Twilight was. Some things will work better on the page than on the screen, and vice versa. For example, Edward is mostly MIA in this book, but I've heard whisperings (and seen evidence) that Robert Pattinson will be in plenty of the movie — thank goodness.
  • Two Words: Wolf Pack-
    And let me add a third word: hot. Dang, that's a fine-looking bunch of wolves. A movie with those abs and Pattinson's hair has to work hard to go too wrong.


  • Cool Special Effects-
    The special effects in the first movie were pretty laughable in parts, which could be distracting. Focusing on the story is a good thing, but when a huge part of the tale has to do with vampires flying through the air and now boys changing into wolves, you need a director that knows how to pull off the visual part. Director Chris Weitz (pictured here) gets story (About a Boy) and special effects (The Golden Compass). I feel good about him being at the helm.
  • It Might Be Scary-
    In a recent interview, Pattinson talked about playing Edward this time around, telling Entertainment Tonight, "I really want it to be disturbing." Apparently, there's even a demonic dream sequence involved. Moony, lovelorn stuff is all well and good, but Edward is a vampire and Bella is in danger by loving him. I'm crossing my fingers Pattinson didn't exaggerate. I'd like New Moon to be pretty scary.
  • Quality Casting-
    New Moon has attracted some honest-to-goodness thespians like Michael Sheen and talented youngsters like Dakota Fanning. I think that says a lot about the strength of the script and the faith folks have in the direction this installment of the franchise is going.


    My thoughts - - - OF COURSE it will be an awesome film.... and I think the reason I will see it repeatedly is because the first time I will be thinking "I was outside for that" or "I went to that set" or "I remember that" or "OOOOOhhh THATS what they were doing!!!"

    Second time will be catching things I missed but much of the same as the first time

    Third Time I think I can focus more on the acting, effects and actual plit

    Fourth time I just may relax and enjoy the film....

    *AND THATS JUST DAY ONE!!!*

    tee hee

    OK - I need some food and I have bene reading way too much twilight related info the past hour so - - - enjoy and be back later :)
  • No comments: