Sunday, May 24, 2009

New Moon Updates - April 28, 2009

New Moon is still filming - Twitter people are conflicted over if it is a daytime shoot, an evening shoot, a local shoot, an indoor shoot - - - typical twitter - - - nonsense LOL - - - I have no "beef" with Twitter or Twitter people - I just need to reassess who I follow as I am constantly flooded with tons of b.s. and it wastes my time reading and sifting through 100s of tweets :)



In more important news....

The rumours that Italy Interiors may be shot here are very true.... TwiCrackAddict has the goods on Victoria-BC-Born actor Cameron Bright READ HERE

Cameron Bright reveals to Vancouver Sun that he's been affected by Twilight mania since the day he was cast:

No sooner had news reports surfaced about Bright joining the New Moon cast headlined by Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and Michael Sheen than he began getting text messages from his friends.

"Even if you're in it for five minutes, you're huge," says the Victoria-born actor who made his debut in a Telus commercial. "You're revered."

Of Dakota Fanning, Cameron had the following to say about meeting her at the Critic's Choice Awards in LA a couple of years ago:

"She didn't know who I was, so when I introduce myself and go, 'Hey, do you remember me?' she'll probably say no," he says, adding he should get to know her quickly on the Vancouver set. "In our first scene I get to kiss her on the cheek."

Since his scenes are interiors, he won't be joining her when exterior Volturi sequences are shot in Tuscany, however.


This reveals what we already suspected - interior shots done locally - YIPPEE!!

Cameron Bright has typically been cast in dark, spooky kind of roles... GodSend, 4400, and Xmen. I think he has the creepy look that is perfect for his role in New Moon - - ahhh do we have to wait till November? SERIOUSLY?!?!?



I also excited to see so many locals in New Moon - makes me more certainthey will spend more time here throughout the entire series :)

Canadians I could find from New Moon via IMDB (Which can often be wrong or delayed with info):

  • Bronson Pelletier - Jared
  • Christopher Heyerdahl - Marcus
  • Charlie Bewley(Lives in Canada but from London)
    - Demetri
  • Daniel Cudmore - Felix
  • Noot Seear (Grew up here) - Heidi
  • Tyson Houseman - Quil

    <3 Canadian Actors WOOT!

    Plus side is why have so many Canadians unless you plan to film here A LOT :)

    ----------------------------------------------------------

    Other rumours that hint more time in Vancouver is happening include:

    Peter Facinelli returning to Vancouver to film more scenes See TwiCrackAddicts Deets and Video here

    Also - Can I just say AGAIN how excited I am to see rumours flying about Channing Tatum potentially playing Riley in Eclipse - - - seriously, this guy is amazingly drool worthy and I have been totally mmmmmmmmm about him since Step Up *hides* He is the definition of HOT....

    I read This:

    Fighting star Channing Tatum may have a new role – vampire Riley in the third Twilight film, Eclipse. Twilight screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg wants Tatum in the film as she believes he would execute the role “beautifully.”

    “There’s a very big battle at the end with Riley, and I think Channing would do that so well. And there are some complexities to that character. He really is tragic. He’s a puppet for Victoria. So he has to break your heart a little bit at the end when he realizes that she doesn’t want him. Channing could do that beautifully,” Rosenberg says.

    If Tatum accepts the role, he will join cast members Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Nikki Reed, Peter Facinelli, Ashley Greene and Dakota Fanning.



    EEEEK - exciting

    --------------------------

    OK - Not a whole lot of fresh new info online or on sets.... conflicting rumours and lot's of false info - - - I have been working and trying to catch up on sleep so I haven't gone out to hunt and see who is in the know and who is lying or mistaken.... *IF* there is an evening shoot tonight (I really thought it was a day shoot) I will go check it out and let you know what I find.... if there isn't tomorrow is indeed another day :)

    Thanks for reading :)

  • No comments: