Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Pool Set - April 20, 2009

Original Post April 20, 2009

MeMy and I decided to go check out the pool set that my girl Meg texted me about this morning.

It was clear they were filming and being on a fairly main road I am sure people will know the secret location soon.

I am guessing it's a one-day shoot, although I can't be certain. Multiple Days

There were tons of trailors, security, crew, cars, and of course the pool fence was blacked out and had Green Screens all around (to make it appear like Bella has just cliff jumped into the ocean? and then sees Edward's face? hmmmm.... what else COULD it be? exactly!! tee hee)

So we chatted with security and let them know we weren't out to set-stalk all day and meet the cast, we've been there, done that, but now our mission was to get set pics for our scrap book and if we HAPPENED to bump into cast, bonus.

The actual pools blocked off but there's green screens around it and we could hear bits of happenings before they broke for lunch. We didn't see anyone coming/going but I'll post pix of what we DID see...

so we took some pics, I also did a short video as we drove by.

I still have my 4pm appointment in 10 minutes so for now here are pics and I shall post the video later tonight.

I did post in previous entry MeMy's fabulous videos from our encounter at the Cullen House the other day - they are longer and better than mine were - so def. check them out ;)

OK - MY PICS FROM POOL SET TODAY -


Me slipping in the mud LOL - shuddup!




shoot - late for appointment - gotta jet - - enjoy!!!

Video tonight I promise ;)

----------------------------------

If you watch it carefully I guarantee you can find out where it is - - - Just Saying







Also - A few of my readers went to the pool site and got pics with Taylor - - - *JEALOUS* - - - When I get thos epics I will send them...

Lastly, MeMy has *finally* sent me her photos of all our adventures.... stay tuned for those tonight (Need to eat and spend some time with my neglected hubby)

Cheers.

No comments: