Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Cullen House Set

April 16, 2009 1:30am

So the entire Cullen cast just got back from lunch (1am) and Rosalie said she'd come out after this scene to say hi/do pix-she was super sweet... They all waved and said hi...

We saw RPattz, Ashley, Jackson, Kellan, Nikki, Elizabeth, Peter and KStew!!!

Only about 5 ppl here with us (and they all live walking distance from the house)

Here with MeMy, my co-stalker... Got some pix from drive way-but they're dark...

Hoping for more, will let you know....

Stay tuned tomorrow (NOT early!!! I'll be sleeping most the day hahaha) for updates/pix

Man, I'm *so* not a pro stalker (Minnesota where you at? Come back! Hahaha) we are *not* dressed for this cold brrrr, we did *not* plan to be chilling outside :( at least the kind locals are sharing their blankies

April 16, 2009 - 2:30pm

So last night I was out til 4am

Its just about time for an intervention

They'll be gone soon.

Found their secret house there were only 9 of us and 7 lived up the street and were there cuz they saw the trailors.... 3 were fans hahaha

We saw everyone they said hi and I snapped a super dark crappy pic... After filming they said they'd come out, seemed sincere, but by 4am I was frozen and done!

Who knows, maybe they came out minutes later but I was just too tired/cold to wait :(

[Edit - They indeed came out and got photos with the few fans who were still out when they wrapped at 5:30am]

I'm just not as hard core as some ;)

May pop by a location tonight if MeMy wants to...

I'm staying at a hotel downtown tonight for work so I might as well eh?

Not late though!

I'm getting to old for this!!!

Posted - April 17, 2009 1:30am

MeMy and I were at it again!

Despite my "work thing" ending at 10pm tonight and starting again at 8am tomorrow...

Despite getting in at 4am last night and sleeping a mere few hours... we decided to have another go at the Cullen house.

Yesterdays blog highlighted our brief encounters with the cast. Luckily tonight we had even better luck.

We arrived about the time they took lunch yesterday and met some fans.

The sisters were so sweet, sharing umbrellas, offering us water bottles etc.

There was a guy from Germany who was hilarious.

Some girls we didn't talk to much-one was an accountant? (See we aren't the only professionals acting like teens)

Anyways - the 2 security guys were back-we call them "smooth" and "shmuck" (but not to their faces!)

They were chatting up the fans.

We asked if they'd gone for lunch-they hadn't

After an hour there was finally some action.

KStews vehicle was backed into the long drive way out of sight.

When it came up I video taped and it was Nikki (Rosalie) and KStew (Bella)

They rolled down the window and waved and said hi...one of the girls shouted to her about loving her movie "13" (I had *no* idea Nikki co-wrote it!?! I love this girl more and more each day!!! 13 is an amazing movie!!!)

she said thanks...very excitedly.. All very sweet and kind...

I'm blogging from my crackberry but promise to upload the video by Friday Night.

Soon after a bearded twitchy man (I call him "Shush" since he frequently comes over to shush the tweenagers) talked to the cop (they always have at least one on site)

The police Officer came and lectured us on being quiet, disturbing the peace is an arrestable crime, neighbours were complaining... Etc

He wasn't a dink-he was just letting us *ahem tweens* know the rules and to shhhhhhush!


We "experienced" stalkers took his lecture as a sign.. That we'd soon have a *very* good reason to be loud...

Our suspicions were true and up came a vehicle...

Cop was still in my view, unbrellas were wavering but I video taped...

RPattz!!!!

In back seat
Drove by
After he was *just* far enough away to not have pix taken (and not be heard on my effing video) he rolled window down just a smudge and said "hi guys"

His quiet voice but distinct accent had us all in awe.

I turned my video off and did a silent happy dance (the cop was still *right* there and had been lecturing us still as the vehicle neared us

My video SUCKS (but ill post it tomorrow with the Nikki/Kstew one)

But-again-i saw "Edward"

Except, like previous sightings I didn't "see" see him, as in, his whole beautiful face and body in my presense close enough to touch.... These "sorta" sees are a fantastic sample of him-but I will not consider my mission complete until I've gotten a true encounter... Not simply a sillouhette, shadow, eye peak, hand wave...

Ideally I'd like *love* a photo with each of them-maybe that's too ambitious?!

"Minnesota" basically pulled it off in a week!!

Hmmm...

MeMy and I have weekend plans that involve the current set, the rumoured (but horribly challenging to access) upcoming set and everyones favourite strip of shopping and night clubs..

Wish us luck and stay tuned for those videos and I'll throw up the terribly dark photo from Thursday Night too ;)

PS-rumours of filming on the island may be true but the Cullens are still at the house.... Maybe backdrop or stunt scenes were on the island? Or a diff film entirely!

PPS-thanks to the twi-fans I met tonight for being awesome! The sisters and German Boy Leon!!

Peace!

Posted April 17 6:30pm

Late last night, or early this morning, however you view it, we were at the Cullen House awaiting the appearence of the Cast to go on their breaks.

The rain didn't damper our spirits and details can be read HERE - Click

Here are two videos - the first shows Nikki Reed and Kristen Stewart leaving - it is dark but other fans photo flashes illuminate the shot just enough.

Nikki rolled her window down to say hi. Another fan shouted that she loved her movie "13" and Nikki yelled "Thank You"

too cute...






-------------------


The 2nd video is not very good but if you listen closely you *DO* hear Robert Pattinson say Hello quietly and a few people quietly say hello back...

an unusual response?

YES!

But the police were standing *RIGHT* there and had JUST lectured us on our noise and "disturbing the peace" being an arrestable offence!!!

the rain is the loudest of all - but I shall try again tonight for a better video, photo or *sigh* real life encounter :P






-----------------------------------------------------

More Soon!

No comments: