Sunday, May 24, 2009

Around About Set Viewing Day - April 27, 2009

Well, I went to each set I knew about yesterday, and took pics at most of them (not all) and figured if I was to take a friend or someone on a tour of all sites used it would be at least 5 hours to get to them all, peak around, snap some pics and move on... this of course included some bridge traffic.... there is of course the pubs, clubs, hotels, and whatnot that I could also show which would be more time...

Crazy Eh?

Anyways - here are some new shots - since returning to set sites offered some new photo opportunities due to lack of cast, crew, fans, paps....

In the forest -

FAKE TREES



Also hikers overlooking this area - - before this I couldn't get close due to filming but yesterday I was able to and there were trees with cords (perhaps to mount cameras, lighting or even actors?) and cords and fake trees and screens and equipment... I am not entirely sure they are even done here as it seemed fairly equipped to continue and the signage indicated they were booked to potentially film for several weeks.



Went to the High School Site, but nothing new to see there, they are def. done filming no remains of anything.... skipped the theatre set, although I do want to go there at some point....

Returning to the Pool Set it was still blocked off but there are green screens inside and as I walked around I saw a tear in the plastic lining (looks like others have tried to tear it open and security has taped it up) so I peake dinside *gasp* I hope I won't be in trouble for that, but here is what I saw...





Then it was off to Jacob's again and although previous visits showed left over equipment, it is done there, they even have goats running the yard ha ha ha



Went to peak at the vehicles... Bella's Truck, Carlisle's car, a hidden vehicle, an older car - maybe Mike Newtons car? some motorbikes and of course the Forks Police Car :)



In the last bit of daylight I shot a few pics at Bella's House and was glad to see no filming, no crew, just a small security team that kindly let a few of us go up and take photos from behind the cones and screens.



Fake neighbours house -



Rumour is that RPattz was in LA over the weekend and returned last night (A girl I met thru this whole adventure was out with friends for a bday bash last night and was sitting next to him!! got a pic with him!! He was with Rachelle and Ashley!!! OMG I wish I had been there!!!)

Anyways they are set to continue filming this week.... then Italy... So Sad... August will be Eclipse and hopefully I can be back to my daily hunt ;)

While they are away I will still post updates and news as I read it from my fave Twi-Sites... but I am not a "news" blog, I am a fan blog, and what that means to *ME* is when there's news I react to - I will post it with my reactions and hope to get comments from other readers on their reactions :) Thougths :) Ideas :)

YAY!!!!

Alright, time for lunch mmmmmmm


---------------------------------------------

April 28, 2009

I was asked not to say anything until they left, but as of today the rules changed and they are allowed to announce that they are here-therefore *I* am allowed to share my news!!!

Yesterdays "errand running" was indeed a day spent with Alphie & Pel of Twilight Lexicon.

I met them at their hotel and took them around to all the sets for filming and photo taking ad story-sharing.

After a *very* long day (over 5 hours) we went for dinner and chatted.

They gave me a very beautiful thank-you gift (including an autographed Stephenie Myer book plate!!!!! *gasp* !!!!)

I had a blast with them and look forward to seeing their reports!

They have been known to get exclusive interviews with cast and have been invited on set tomorrow but have no information on which set, who will be there, what access they will have.

I'm sure once they report it I will link it here for you all to see.

:)


Thanks TwiCrackAddict also for the introduction :)

No comments: