Sunday, May 24, 2009

Stripper Kendra

Original Post - May 9, 2009

I believe "Kendra" is a fake... Here is why....

  • My friend works there and says he didn't hear anything about anyone although he claims "a chick from the vampire movie came in" apparently a few weeks ago with another chick who no one knew.... hmmmmm...... (granted he is usually drunk)

  • Another friend claims no Kendra works there and he knows "all the girls" um - ok.... (although he added, "unless she works VIP room exclusively, but I don't recognize the name")

  • No one seems to know a "Kendra" that works there (granted they could be lying)

  • Most strippers down here are on rotation between the clubs (not sure if Brandi's is or not) and they are listed on StripperNet List of Dancers Kendra is not on there (granted, they use/change different names)

  • Like many venues in Vancouver, advertising RPattz has been there def. helps boost sales... just ask Mr Glowbal owner.....

  • The story is accompanies with photos from the MET when Sage & The Dills played.... and the pictures show RobPattz talking to ME and I am CERTAINLY not a stripper LMAO!!!

    Article with my pic here LMAO CLICK ME

    Of course the bottom line is - if he went - he went - - - who cares? really? (well you all do as you are reading this LOL and I must if I am writing it non?) For real, everyone goes to strippers.... (i'd hope) so I think if he went - good on him - hope the lap dance was worth his dollah-dollah-bill-yall)

  • No comments: