Sunday, May 24, 2009

Rpattz Birthday Bash - May 14, 2009

RPattz Bday Bash


I did not go out for Rob Pattinson's Bday last night *gasp*

I had planned to try and sneak out for a lil bit once his location was confirmed but I was feeling a lil under-the-weather with a bad headache and scratchy throat so I stayed in.

Good thing because this morning I had a fever and migraine and am not feeling well *AT ALL*

However, There were several Papz and Fans down there at Glowbal Grill and Satay Bar, his "favourite" restaurant according to Glowbal's manager (ha ha not that he is biased or trying to increase business tee hee - but it is one of MY fave resturants!!) and as any twilight Website has told you he arrived about 9pm and left about 1am and had many friends famous and not there. His parents were in town, Kristen, Ashley, Sam, Jamie arrived with him and more people came soon after.

There are photos everywhere so I won't post them all nor can I credit them all since some are not obviously tagged and re-posted everywhere...

(Yup that is @RobPattzNews from Twitter NOT HIS MOM! She is getting a good hold of RP ha ha Don't let go ;) tee hee)



New Moon Cast Party Photos


Seems new photos are still emerging from last weeks party.

These photos from INSIDE have emerged.... Again, I don't know the source..... 100% but have linked where I found them.

Rob and Cam-

Great Group Shot-

Chatting over dinner - yes SM is talking to MS on the right

MR in the middle of the Volturi siblings

The Lucky Fan - in her Vamp Shirt - love it - I have *NO* idea how she got to snap these pics - but I am grateful to her, whoever she is!!!



[via Twi Fans]


No Surprise - Stephenie is a WINNER!


Lastly a few interesting things.... Stephenie Meyer won best author of the year in the teen category (no surprise!!! She rocks!!) ***~See Twilight LExicon's Post here***~

Italy Bound


AND Italy Prepares for New Moon


I do not know the exact day that the cast leaves Vancouver nor the day they arrive in Italy but I do know Kellan and Nikki have both said they are going, despite not being in any scenes. And I also know Rob is allegedly going to Cannes between Vancouver and Italy.... so do the math if you want to know where he will be and when.... All I know is he is leaving... *sob*




Twilight Lexicon Reports:
Twilighters Italia reports to us that “… this week…there were some suspicious signs and, in the city, were spotted Kristen’s and Robert’s double!”



Exciting - I wish I could go to Italy!!!

That's All


For now.... I need to go take some medicine and rest.... kick this migraines ass so I can party this Long weekend with friends... I have a 2 day camping trip and SoupAirCool in town so I need to have my A-Game on!!!

No comments: