Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Love this Quote from Rob.... May 19, 2009

Artcile posted a half hour ago CLICK HERE says:


The producers hired more guards than on "Twilight" to keep onlookers at bay for the "New Moon" shoot, but Pattinson said it turned out to be unnecessary.

"They had tons of security, but then at the end of the day actually, hardly anyone knew where we were shooting," Pattinson said. "I'm walking around with, like, three guys following me around all the time, and no one ever turned up. There was never any infiltrators."


This thrills me - especially after so many people were worried (myself included) that they were going to have to spend more money on security and make everything more private and secretive..... it contradcits some things we already know - but I am even more happy to hear Robert saying this despite the few crazies he encountered, it seems his overall experience was positive - YAY!!!

And as if you hadn't seen them everywhere already - -

img src="http://www.myparkmag.co.uk//images/cms/robert-pattinson-26-1905.jpg">



mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm



And how do we have so many bazillions of wonderful photos?



hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: