Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sam Bradley Concert @ Richards on Richards

So, as I have complained *ahem* SAID many times, I was not going to the Sam Bradley Show due to prior committments, and I didn't go - however, some very good friends went and I got bits of deets via twitter and text message and email throughout the ENTIRE evening, making my prior committments oh so happy that even while away from my Twilight Hobby, I was still connected to it LOL

There are a few photos slowly surfacing (guess people are too hung over to upload their pics ha ha ha)



Photo from AlicieBellelite

Annnnyways - Here are bits of what I heard from various people:

  • Lot's of people said RPattz wasn't there - to which I said - LOOK HARDER ha ha ha - I was fairly certain he wouldn't miss his BFFs show.... Amber on twitter was the first to confirm he was there and she was "looking right at him".... slowly reports came in that he was "behind stage" or "Beside the stage" or "by back door" I have been to this venue a few times for various events I planned or attended and was trying to visualize where everything was and how it was set up.... of the reponses obviously conflicting, how many were truthful and how many were lies - I can't tell you - but the one reliable source said they finally saw him round back watching from near the back door - - - exciting!!!

  • A girl on twitter insisted on retweeting (RT) another girls tweets. Aiciabelleite was on twitter and it is assumed that she was "backstage" and "watching" (She works there and was getting off shift or something) and saw RPattz and KStew.... it may be true or believable but she threw out tweets such as "Oh wow army of shanks waiting at door for robert patinson n kristen stewart to come out lol but they aren't gonna" and "Eww kristen stewart is smoking right in front of me while makin out w robert patinson" and "Can't kristen stewart n Robert patinson jus leave the building n make our lives easier...they smokin wees n sinfin oasis back here" Sorry - but this person seemed to be going overboard with unlikley news so I personally don't believe a word of it - I am always a skeptic - proof or i call bullshit.... that's just how i roll I guess I jsut don't think RP and KS would be making out in a public place with so many people watching, if they even would make-out at all LMAO also, since she is not a fan, perhaps she saw other people making out? Lastly, smoking weed? hmmm...

  • EVERYONE seemed to love the show - not that I am at all surprised - Sam Bradley is awesome and this whole Twilight connection is just giving him the exposure he would get on his own, just a helluvah lot faster

  • EB and MeMy +1 were together and went to Yaletown afterwards (smart girls knowing that is a frequent hangout for Rpattz and friends) they saw a few of the people they wished to see (RP included) through a window of an establishment in YaleTown but didn't stop to gawk or go confront them or bother them (good girls!)

  • I was told by a fan that they saw him leaving YaleTown via taxi (waiting for the taxi right in front of them *gasp*) and decided to follow RP to his hotel - one of them got out to go say hi and did get a hello and a wave before he disappeared into the elevator - good girl for not chasing him.... although following him in his taxi is a tad too stalkerish for me (not that the thought hasn't crossed my mind, i just refuse to follow thru with it ;) ha ha)

    And on youtube - - -








    Yup - Wish I was There tooo!!!!!

    Tonight = Twilight-Meet-Up Can't wait to meet everyone - - - woooooo!!!


    ***EDIT***

    I will also add that AliciaBellelite tweeted today and said - "to clarify to you ppl they were singing oasis...and i it smelled like weed back there:p you guys are super funny. Off to work."

    Thanks to the HUGE response in comments - I don't know this AliciaBell Girl and I don't know if she is a reliable source or not, nor did I realize it was her photo... I have emailed her ... She has replied that I may use her photo with source (which I have)
  • No comments: