Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Set-Stalkers Day Off - April 26, 2009

Well, I got home about 7am this morning from Bella's (see previous blog's disappointment) and spent most the day watching pvr'd shows from the past 2 weeks.

My pvr was almost full because my set-stalking has taken up every minute of spare time.

It was a great lazy day of tv and occasionally checking my twi-sites and twitter :)

Wtf happened to myspace addiction, turned facebook, turned twitter?!

I joined twitter almost a week ago and am nearing 200 followers! Its crazy-cool!

I'm not ready to leave facebook, and I still check myspace on occasion hahaha-but holy twitterfied!

Anyways, my evening was spent with my husband and daughter at the drive-in (yes we have one-called "Twilight Drive-in tee hee)

$11 a person (kids less) and on weekends they play *three* movies! Rad!

We watched monsters vs. Aliens which was cute, then I Love You Man, which was pretty damn funny, and lastly Uninvited which was awesome scary twisted... My kinda horror-gotta love the koreans sense of horror :)

I'm tempted to cruise by Bella's House but I've heard from numerous people they're not ilming tonight-which was my suspicion anyways

Tomorrow and Monday morning I am tending to some Twilight Business and will have an awesome-tastic blog coming soon.

I'm sad that NM filming locally is almost over-i realllly hope they return for eclipse!

I'm hoping the Italian fans are crazier than us-so we don't seem so bad and they come back! Hahaha!

Also, I'm so thrilled Eclipse will release in July 2010-March - October = drive-in...

Twilight and new moon are regular theatres...

At least Harry Potter will be this summer!!

Also excited for a few other summer releases!

Anyways-thats a set stalkers day off ;)

Back to work tomorrow I promise j)

No comments: