Sunday, May 24, 2009

Translate THIS - RPattz Interview - May 3, 2009

As I cruise my fave TwiCrackAddict I come across some interesting interviews, some recent some older, with Rpattz....

This interview with RPattz is funny not only because of the questions and answers but because of the translation.....

EP3. Who kisses better, or Kirsten Javier [Stewart, in his beloved Twilight]?

RP Definitivamente, Javier [risas]. RP definitely Javier [laughs].

EP3. Has dicho que a raíz del éxito de Crepúsculo te resulta difícil llevar una vida normal. EP3. You said that following the successful Crepúsculo you find it difficult to lead a normal life. ¿A qué dedicas tu tiempo libre? Why spend your free time?

RP De alguna forma, el trabajo se ha convertido en mi mejor refugio. RP Somehow, the work has become my best shelter. Aunque suene ridículo, en cuanto tengo un rato me pongo a leer guiones. Although it sounds ridiculous, as I have a while I get to read scripts. Me siento algo frustrado por no haber ido a la universidad, así que trato desesperadamente de autoeducarme. I feel somewhat frustrated at not having gone to college, so I'm trying desperately to autoeducarme. He traído conmigo a Vancouver como 100 libros, los tengo todos desperdigados por la habitación del hotel. I brought with me to Vancouver as 100 books, I have scattered all the hotel room.

EP3. Me temo que te va a resultar muy complicado desvincularte del vampiro Edward. EP3. I fear that you will be very complicated desvincularte of the vampire Edward. ¿Cómo sería el rol perfecto que te ayude a hacerlo? What would be the perfect role to help you do it?

RP Tío, si te enteras de alguno, me lo cuentas [risas]. RP Uncle, if you find any accounts I [laughs]. Cualquier cosa que no tenga nada que ver con la sangre, espero. Anything that has nothing to do with blood, I hope.

EP3. He leído que un narcisismo masoquista te impulsa a leer todo lo que se publica sobre ti. EP3. I've read that a masochistic narcissism impels you to read everything published about you. ¿Cada cuanto googleas tu nombre? How often does google your name?

RP Oh, eso lo has visto en la entrevista que me hicieron para la portada del GQ americano de abril, ¿verdad? RP Oh, we've seen in the interview I did for the cover of GQ American April, right? Tío, era broma. Uncle was a joke. Me sonaba a loser [perdedor] total y me hacía gracia decirlo. I sounded like a loser [loser] total and made me say grace.

EP3. A estas alturas, ya deberías saber que todo lo que dices es noticiable. EP3. At this point, you should already know that everything you say is news.

RP Ya, pero me resulta rarísimo. RP already, but to me it is extremely rare. Y puede ser muy molesto, porque me paso el día pidiendo disculpas por chorradas que digo sin pensar. And it can be very annoying, because I spent the day apologizing jet without thinking I say. Tengo la esperanza de que, si sigo contradiciéndome todo el tiempo, nada de lo que diga será ya noticia [risas]. I hope that if I am contradicting all the time, nothing will be read and release [laughs]. Soy un bocazas, lo sé… I am a big mouth, I know ...

EP3. ¿Hay algo que hayas leído sobre ti que te haya molestado en particular? EP3. Is there anything you've read about you than you have bothered in particular?

RP Ehm… Hace un par de días, mi madre me mandó un email preocupadísima porque, al parecer, me habían golpeado con un poste en la cara en el rodaje de Luna nueva y había perdido el conocimiento… Y eso que [en el momento de esta entrevista] no he rodado ni una secuencia todavía, ¡ni siquiera he pisado el set! RP ehm ... A couple of days, my mother sent me an email preocupadísima because apparently I had been beaten with a pole in the face in the shooting of New moon and had lost consciousness ... And that [at the time of this interview] I have not shot or even a sequence, even ¡I stepped on the set!

EP3. Pues lo último que me ha llegado a mí es que alguien en el set ha dicho que, literalmente, apestas, que hueles mal. EP3. Well, the last thing I have come to me is that someone has said in September that literally stink, it smells bad.

RP [Se parte]. RP [It is]. ¡Sí, yo también lo he leído! Yes, I too have read! Lo gracioso es que estas cosas siempre vienen de “fuentes anónimas”. The funny thing is that these things always come from "unnamed sources". ¡Pero si acabo de llegar a Vancouver! But if I get to Vancouver! Debo de oler fatal, porque el plató está a 25 kilómetros de mi hotel y ni siquiera he salido de la habitación. I have to smell awful, because the set is 25 kilometers from my hotel and I have not even left the room.

READ ALL HERE

I love that he says Javier is a better kisser and his comments about Vancouver sets being 25km away - so true they have really gone all over the LowerMainland to shoot this film... making "taking people to see sets" a 5 hour job... I should really start charging... although them buying me dinner has been nice ;)

No comments: