Sunday, May 24, 2009

Rob Leaving Bella's 4am - APril 30, 2009

RobPattzNews along with a few other fans lasted til 5am and got the biggest reward... Rob!!! Here are the lucky ducks photos...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



RobPattzNews reports - "Just before 5am, the SUV that transports him pulled out.. slowed down and Rob rolled down his window. First thing he said is "What are you all doing here" "Don't you have school tomorrow"?
"



Can I just - - -

OF COURSE!!!!

The *ONE* Night I DO NOT go he stops LOL

I am not greedy - I have met him a couple times, but I thought about going last night, decided not to since I was exhausted and had to work early this morning as opposed to more recent shifts being afternoon of evening.... but yes, the one night I stay home - this is what occurs.... LOL

Way to Go Gals - -- Wish I had been there with ya - - See you Sunday :)

No comments: